The Ice Princess - K-18

Täällä voit esim kysyä oikeinkirjoituksesta, mainostaa tarinaasi tai jopa julkaista tarinasi ;)
Vastaa Viestiin
Mirha
Mindfuck
Mindfuck

The Ice Princess - K-18

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mirha »

Heipä taasen.

Tällä kertaa lähestyn teitä vähän erilaisella parituksella. Tästäkin piti tulla Uchihacestiä mutta sitten Shikamaru sulatti aivoni enkä päässyt enää pois. Ja sitä paitsi, kaikista Naruto-hahmoista Shikamarusta on ehkä mukavin kirjoittaa. Heti Uchiha-veljesten jälkeen, tietty.

Joten. Edelleen englannin kielellä etenemme.

The Ice Princess
Paritus: Shikamaru x Sasuke
Varoitukset: Kummallinen Sasuke, yaoita.
Ikäsuositus: K-18 (Ihan kun kirjoittaisin jotain muutakin xDD)
Genre: Homoerotiikka (no sitähän se on!)
"Juoni"kuvaus: Sasuke ei tykkää juhlista.

Winter had arrived again. The first snow had fallen two days ago and more had come all day. However, a couple of hours ago the sky had cleared and the stars had started to shine in the evening sky. The amount of stars was enormous. It was like the sky was a black cloth thrown over the village of Konoha and someone and thrown a billion kunai there to let some light shine through.

On the balcony Uchiha Sasuke looked at the stars. He watched as his breath froze to a cloud that sailed across his face and vanished. He glanced down where the warm light coming from the first floor windows colored the snow with bright orange. The same happened a bit further where the streetlights gave a reddish tint to the white icy surface. Further on, where the lights couldn't reach, the snow was enlightened by the starlight but contrasted with the darkest shadows imaginable.

Sasuke sighed. The beauty of the winter night was indescribable. He could have just stood there, staring towards the horizon for hours if he didn't get cold. He looked behind him, to the brightly lit living room where his friends sat watching a movie.

Sasuke had seen the film twice. And he wasn't the social kind type who'd sit among his friends just for the sake of sitting among your friends, talking and talking, the same things all over and over again. He had had enough of Naruto's lousy jokes and Sakura's attempts in hitting on him. Ino, Tenten and Temari giggled to the latest gossip. Gaara hadn't come although he was invited. Temari said that Gaara didn't need company tonight. The fact made Sasuke wonder why Kankurou was absent too.

Neji had turned out to be surprisingly social after a few glasses of sake, Rock Lee was as he usually was – a bit more tired though as Sasuke saw him fall asleep on the couch, leaning on Neji. Kiba was the noisy and annoying one – the one who wasn't Naruto – but after too many drinks he had turned even twice as annoying until he passed out on the kitchen floor and everybody sighed of relief.

Hinata was as shy as ever, Sasuke doubted she had taken a single sip of her first sake. Weird girl. Shino had dragged Kiba away from the kitchen floor and apparently disappeared somewhere with the said boy... And Shikamaru was... well, Shikamaru. No matter how drunk he got he didn't change a bit.

Sasuke had said to Naruto that he wouldn't come to the party. However, he had appeared to the dobe's apartment at 8 pm, an hour later than the others. He was surprised how Naruto had managed to get so many bottles of sake to share with his friends but he didn't bother asking any questions. The couple of first drinks had made him actually like the fact that he was surrounded by his friends and played some board game against Neji and Naruto. After he won the game he took a couple of more drinks, but the more he drank the more antisocial he got.

So, now he was at the balcony, fingers freezing and listening to the noises the others made.

He held a bottle of sake in his frozen left hand and took a sip of the drink. It burned as it went down his throat, but it didn't help keeping his fingers warm. He thought of getting back in, but then he heard yet another of Naruto's loud laughs and decided that he better stay here until the dobe falls asleep.

He looked as Shikamaru stood up from the couch, looking more bored than ever. He walked towards the balcony and opened the door.

"You like it better here?" he asked when he had closed the door behind him.

Sasuke nodded and watched as Shikamaru pulled a box of cigarettes and a lighter from his pocket. A tiny flash of orange flame made Shikamaru's face look oddly warm and gentle. He breathed out a cloud of grey smoke that disappeared in the wind.

"There are no clouds tonight" Shikamaru said as he looked up to the sky. "No point in going cloud-watching. Only stars."

Sasuke looked Shikamaru exhale another cloud of smoke and after that a couple of smoke rings. He took a drink from his bottle and handed it to Shikamaru's extended hand.

"Thanks", Shikamaru said. "You don't seem to be too social today, Sasuke."

Sasuke took the cigarette from Shikamaru's hand and inhaled. He let out a cloud of smoke and watched as it got thinner and thinner until it was no longer there. Shikamaru handed him the bottle and lit another cigarette.

"I didn't know you were a smoker", he said to Sasuke and blew smoke to his face.

"I am not. Only occasionally", Sasuke said, shrugging. "I'm no chain-smoker like you are. I smoke when I feel like it. And when someone offers me a smoke."

"I didn't offer you a smoke." Shikamaru looked at Sasuke's dark hair. It looked like it had frozen to place.

There was something oddly fascinating about the Uchiha boy. The dark hair, pale skin, dark eyes, dark blue ragged sweater that was pulled to cover his fingers. There was something fragile about the boy at the moment. Seeing him blow out a puff of smoke a sake bottle in his hand reminded Shikamaru of some junkie girl he had seen in a movie.

"You sure you are not coming in?" Shikamaru said. He wiped the snow away from the railing and leaned on it, glancing at Sasuke who did the same.

"I don't really like it there. They are just so damn annoying. So loud, so brightly colored, so happy", Sasuke leaned his forehead on his hands and giggled.

Shikamaru's eyes widened. He had probably never heard Sasuke giggle.

"They are there having fun and I'm here freezing with a bottle of booze and a cigarette. But honestly, I like this much more than their laughter."

"You are drunk, Sasuke", Shikamaru said. "You remind me of some ghetto ice princess."

"Ghetto ice princess?" Sasuke tried to picture a ghetto ice princess in his head but nothing came to his mind. "What's a ghetto ice princess like?"

Shikamaru threw the cigarette away, making it land somewhere in the snow. "Well, a ghetto ice princess is like you are. A lonely, distant, cool, dark young boy – well, could be a girl too – who stands on a balcony while his friends are having fun in the warmth of a house and although he is freezing to the core and drinks booze that isn't his and smokes cigarettes that aren't his he still looks goddamn beautiful in his sweater that looks like something a cat dragged in. That's what a ghetto ice princess is like."

Sasuke stared at Shikamaru and tried to understand what the boy had just said to him. Did Shikamaru just say that he was beautiful? Well, that could be something someone could say to him when they were drunk... but not Shikamaru.

"You... you really think... you really think that my sweater looks like the cat dragged it in?" Sasuke giggled again, making him look even more like an ice princess to Shikamaru.

The giggling shook Sasuke's brain and he realised that he was a lot drunker than he thought he was. Or then it was that because he had been just gloomy most of the time he didn't realise the amount of alcohol he had consumed. Well, the sake bottle seemed to be empty.

He took the last smokes of the cigarette and threw it down from the balcony.

"No, not really. It only looks so weird on you. It suits you way too well", Shikamaru said. He put a hand on Sasuke's shoulder. "Are you sure you are not freezing? You've been out here for a long time."

Sasuke placed his own ice-cold fingers on Shikamaru's clearly warmer hand. "Yes. The stars are so pretty."

Shikamaru looked where Sasuke was looking – to the horizon where the stars disappeared behind the forest. "You are one fucking ghetto ice princess. Stargazing and everything", Shikamaru said and stepped closer to Sasuke who turned his face to meet Shikamaru's. "You are not like them. Compared to them you are like from a different planet. They are from the planet Annoying when you are from the planet Cool."

Sasuke could only stare at Shikamaru as he got closer, so close he could feel his breath warm on his face. "Why are you talking like this? You are from the planet Weirdo", Sasuke said, taking that cool and careless look on his face – the one he always wore.

Shikamaru shrugged. "Why not? You are such an ice princess, Sasuke. Always when someone tries to be nice to you, you say something mean back. Has anyone ever broken through your defences?"

The air felt suddenly a lot colder. Sasuke closed his eyes for a while, and when he opened them again he realised he was leaning against Shikamaru's shoulder. It was warm there. Surprisingly warm. Shikamaru's hands wrapped gently around him and pulled him even closer. Sasuke nuzzled Shikamaru's neck and wondered what he had missed when no one had hugged him in years and years.

"You sure you won't be coming in?" Shikamaru asked Sasuke carefully after a long silence.

"That must be the tenth time you ask me that", Sasuke answered, placing his freezing hands against Shikamaru's chest. "But could you... get me another bottle of sake?"

Shikamaru sighed. "No. You are already way too drunk. Come on, let's get inside. I'm freezing."

Sasuke pouted but didn't resist as Shikamaru grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the door. The door opened with a creak and let the warm air brush against them. Sasuke shuddered as he stepped into the bright room, the warmth making his entire body feel weird.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled. "Are you okay? You were out there for quite a long time."

Sasuke gave a short glance towards the others and mumbled something like "I'm fine". He looked at Shikamaru who had sat on the couch next to Neji. Lee was snoring on the floor in front of the window. The girls had taken over the other couch. Hinata was no where in sight and Sasuke thought the silent girl had gone home. Naruto was in the kitchen, apparently trying to fix something someone had broken. The film was still rolling although Sasuke thought no one was watching it.

He walked towards the couch and sat down next to Shikamaru.

"Still cold?" Shikamaru asked as he felt Sasuke's cold arm against his. After Sasuke had nodded and curled up to a small ball to the corner of the couch Shikamaru patted his head and put a hand on his shoulder.

It was warm there, Sasuke thought. Although his fingers and toes and ears and nose were still cold it was getting warmer all the time. Shikamaru's hand moved behind his neck and pulled him closer. Sasuke was too drunk, cold and tired to resist.

Without noticing he was leaning against Shikamaru's thigh and on a way to slumber. He heard the girls talk and Naruto's voice getting closer and louder but he didn't really bother opening his eyes or concentrating on what the boy was saying.

"What's with him?" Naruto asked as he sat on the low table in front of the couch. He carried a bowl of potato chips and put it on the table. He took a half-empty bottle of sake from the floor and took a sip.

"Just drunk", Shikamaru said, stroking Sasuke's hair. He heard the black-haired boy make sounds that very much reminded him of snoring. "And apparently asleep." Such a pretty little thing. Such a vulnerable little ice princess...

"Sasuke", Shikamaru shook Sasuke awake. "Wake up, I'm taking you home."

"What?" Sasuke asked, his blurry eyes looking around. His hair was a total mess, glued to his cheek. He looked at Shikamaru, whose lips were curved to the faintest smile Sasuke could tell being a smile and not the usual bored Shikamaru-ish expression.

Shikamaru looked at Sasuke, who sat up and started to walk towards the door. The ragged blue sweater hung down from Sasuke's shoulders, making his thin body look even thinner. Shikamaru sighed and walked after Sasuke. He told Naruto that he and Sasuke were leaving and got all the girls to hug them goodbye. Sasuke didn't react to the way Sakura hugged him, letting her hands run up and down Sasuke's back and squeezing his ass a little and then turning away disappointed.

When Shikamaru had closed the door behind them, his eyes got fixed on Sasuke's ass. Would it be the same – no reaction – if he touched Sasuke the way Sakura had? Was Sasuke the same ice princess towards everybody?

The elevator ride was a silent one. Sasuke scratched his head sleepily and eyed at Shikamaru suspiciously. There was the air of coolness around the chuunin. Something Sasuke had too, but on a different level. Shikamaru was different from him. They were different. Still, they were the most like each other than anyone else in the party.

Shikamaru thought how easy it would be to push Sasuke against the wall, press the "stop" button and let his hands search through the fragile-looking but still strong body of Uchiha Sasuke. It would be way too easy. Sasuke was too drunk to resist and if Shikamaru got him even more drunk he wouldn't even remember anything and no one would ever find out.

He grinned as the elevator stopped and Sasuke pushed the door open.

"You know, you don't really have to walk me home", Sasuke said as they stepped out to the dark, cold night. "You live in the other side of the town, so why don't you just go home?"

"I'm afraid you are too drunk to be let to walk all the way by yourself", Shikamaru said. He walked a couple of steps behind Sasuke, looking as the raven-haired boy staggered forwards.

"I'm not too drunk", Sasuke said and turned around. He pointed Shikamaru with his index finger. "If someone is too drunk here, it's you. I am drunk enough, not too much."

Sasuke turned around and moved on. Shikamaru sighed and followed. Such a ghetto ice princess... Not even on the way home did Sasuke have anything else to wear than the ragged sweater. Shikamaru had his winter jacket that kept him warm. Although at the moment he was at the same time burning and freezing; the effect Uchiha Sasuke had on him at the moment. The coolness of the boy made him freeze to the core at the same time as some unfamiliar lust burned him alive.

Sasuke just looked like he needed... Love. Touch. Sasuke looked like he needed to be touched. Everything in how he had been, behaved and looked tonight begged for to be touched.

What am I thinking? Shikamaru thought to himself. It's Uchiha fucking Sasuke you are thinking about! He won't be this attractive always. He won't be like this probably ever again. So you want to risk everything just because he happens to look so girly and fragile tonight? Ruin the friendship? Your career? Reputation?

"..cigarette?" Sasuke had stopped in front of Shikamaru and stood there a foot away from him, arms crossed.

"What?" Shikamaru blinked. He had been thinking too much... He shouldn't even be considering this, really. Sasuke was a guy, a friend, a co-worker (or something).

"I asked if you could give me one cigarette", Sasuke said, and with that Shikamaru was convinced that fighting this ghetto ice princess that was Uchiha Sasuke was extremely difficult. There he stood, looking at Shikamaru almost seductively, pleadingly under his brows, still with the nevermind-attitude showing in his expression.

Without saying a word – maybe swallowing a bit too audibly – Shikamaru pulled the pack of cigarettes from his pocket and handed it to Sasuke.

"Light?"

Shikamaru nodded and watched as Sasuke's pale face gleamed in warm orange for a small while. The lighter was placed in his extended hand and Sasuke turned away, taking a couple of steps forward. Shikamaru followed a couple of steps behind, wondering what he should do about this weird situation he was in.

It could be because they both were drunk. Shikamaru felt quite sober however. At least he didn't feel intoxicated because of the alcohol – rather because of the presence of Sasuke the ghetto ice princess.

"So", Sasuke stopped and turned around.

"So what?" Shikamaru asked. Sasuke blew a cloud of smoke to his face.

"I live here, dumbass. You walked me home so you are free to go", Sasuke said, throwing the remains of the cigarette to the snow and taking a couple of steps towards the porch. "Good night, Shikamaru."

Shikamaru said nothing and didn't move. Sasuke smiled at him and turned away. Shikamaru sighed, feeling his heart pounding so hard he thought he'd die. He watched as Sasuke walked to the door and took a bunch of keys out of his pocket.

It felt like something was moving away from him, like a chance he could take was slipping away. He clenched his hands in frustration. He watched Sasuke take a key and put it in the keyhole. He watched as the door opened.

"I'll feel sorry for this for the rest of my life", Shikamaru whispered to himself as he took the first step towards the porch. "I don't know what I am doing but I want to do it anyway..." With that he reached Sasuke, grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.

Sasuke's look was surprised but to Shikamaru damn tempting. He let out a small moan as Shikamaru pushed him against the wall and ran a finger down his cheek, lower to chin and neck.

"You were supposed to go home, Shikamaru", Sasuke whispered. His breathing had got faster the more he felt Shikamaru press against him, the more he felt Shikamaru's erection press against his thigh.

"I thought I'd stay at your place tonight, Sasuke... ", Shikamaru said, letting his lips touch the smoothness of Sasuke's cheek lightly.

"What are you... doing?" Sasuke moaned as he tilted his head to the side, allowing Shikamaru's lips travel down his neck.

He liked it, he liked being touched. He liked being desired.

He didn't think Shikamaru would ever fall for him, though. And he had not wished for it either. But now, the way the chuunin held his thin body felt so different from everything he had felt before. He felt like totally surrendering to those strong arms, the arms of his friend. The straightest of all people he had ever known.

Shikamaru's breath was warm against his neck as Sasuke managed to move a little to the left and drag Shikamaru after him through the door. After the door was closed Sasuke found himself again against the wall. Shikamaru stood in front of him, staring at him in the darkness which was lit only by the pale light from the window.

Sasuke licked his lips. He knew what Shikamaru wanted and he knew he wanted it bad. The thought made him grin. Shikamaru stepped closer and put his hands around his waist, slowly moving them to cup the perfect ass cheeks Sakura had touched earlier. He breathed against Sasuke's face and leaned forward.

The surprisingly wet lips of an Uchiha Sasuke met his in the darkness as Shikamaru squeezed the well-formed ass cheeks. Definitely a different reaction than Sakura had. Shikamaru slid his tongue to the Uchiha's mouth and felt how Sasuke jerked his hips forwards. With that he felt Sasuke's erection against his thigh and it made him swallow audibly and let go of Sasuke's lips.

"You are such a ghetto ice princess, Sasuke. Such a cock tease", Shikamaru breathed before getting back to Sasuke's sake-flavoured mouth.

"You like it?" Sasuke breathed in answer. He rubbed his body against Shikamaru in rhythm with their kissing; up and down, slowly, agonisingly slowly, making Shikamaru feel every inch of his body.

Shikamaru pulled the ragged sweater over Sasuke's head, making more mess of the Uchiha's hairdo. "Yes, I like it", Shikamaru breathed against Sasuke's ear. He slid his hand under Sasuke's t-shirt, feeling the hot skin under it.

It was something quite controversial to the way Sasuke had been earlier. He had been cold and distant and now he was so hot, so close and so in need. Shikamaru heard them both let out a suffocated moan at the friction they generated as their bodies rubbed against each other. Sasuke's lips were eagerly sucking Shikamaru's neck and his fingers were unzipping his jacket and threw it away before moving on to unbutton the shirt Shikamaru was wearing.

Sasuke felt Shikamaru's hands travel to his crotch, cupping his hardness in a rough but gentle grip. He bit his lower lip and looked at Shikamaru in the eye as his own hand moved to accompany Shikamaru's, encouraging it to move, to massage.

"You are such a cock tease, Sasuke", Shikamaru breathed as Sasuke let go of his hand and started to unzip Shikamaru's pants. "Bedroom?"

Sasuke pushed Shikamaru's pants down to his ankles before nodding and looking to the opposite side of the hall over Shikamaru's shoulder. He looked at him, like searching for an answer of this really was what the Nara boy wanted. The answer Shikamaru gave was simple. He kicked away the pants before grabbing Sasuke's arm and almost throwing him to the bedroom and on the bed that – Shikamaru noticed – was still unmade.

Sasuke stilled as Shikamaru climbed on top of him on the bed. It was so weird, so unlikely to happen. Being in his bed under a half-naked Nara Shikamaru, his erection craving to be touched more on every breath, on every look they shared, on every little move Shikamaru made.

Sasuke never thought Shikamaru could be so damn sexy.

He never thought he would grab the sheets so desperately as he did now when Shikamaru's slightly calloused hands slid his pants painfully slowly over his hipbones, down his thighs, even slower over his bent knees and after the clothing was discarded, he never thought he'd pant just because it was Shikamaru's hands massaging his bare legs and thighs so relaxingly, so erotically.

Sasuke's back arched as Shikamaru slid a finger under his boxers' waistband and started to pull them down inch by inch. His erection jumped free from under the black cloth. Shikamaru pulled the rest of Sasuke's underwear away faster and moved up to kiss Sasuke's gasping lips. He was on all fours above Sasuke, letting his hips lower occasionally just to touch Sasuke's erection to get a desired moan from the lips he was kissing.

"I never thought..." Sasuke breathed as Shikamaru proceeded to pull his t-shirt over his head. Hot kisses were placed on his neck, moving lower to his collar bones and even lower to the hard nipples.

"Me neither", Shikamaru whispered against the pale but hot skin and looked at Sasuke's desperate eyes. "I definitely didn't think anything like this could ever happen. But at the moment I wouldn't trouble my head with such thoughts."

He lowered his head and went back to play with Sasuke's nipples, licking them, biting them a little, feeling Sasuke's entire body tense and relax under his touch. Sasuke's erection was rubbing against Shikamaru's abdomen, a small bead of clear precum staining his skin. He heard Sasuke's breathing turn moan-like when he moved lower, deliberately ignoring the hard flesh although it was almost touching his chin.

Sasuke looked at Shikamaru, the concentrated expression on his face as his lips traced every inch of Sasuke's stomach. He thought of placing a hand on Shikamaru's shoulder and pushing him even lower, but something in the back of his mind told him to wait patiently.

Shikamaru lifted his head to look at Sasuke and saw the raven-haired boy looking at him, biting his lip and clenching the sheet with knuckles almost turned white. He grinned and kissed his way up to meet Sasuke's lips. He ran his fingers up and down Sasuke's chest, going lower and lower until finally stroking the erection softly.

Sasuke's back arched and he wrapped his arms around Shikamaru. "Please, more", he breathed. He didn't think it was awkward that he was currently begging Nara Shikamaru to touch him, at the moment he needed it too much to care about his so-called pride.

With a grin Shikamaru wrapped his fingers around Sasuke's cock and started to massage it. Sasuke's grip around his chest tightened on every move. Shikamaru smirked at Sasuke, feeling his own erection get rock hard just by looking at the way Sasuke's face changed, the way his mouth opened and closed, the way he moved and the way his back arched when Shikamaru's hand started to move faster.

After a while Shikamaru let go of Sasuke and took off his own boxers. Sasuke swallowed as he saw the sizable erection and just the mere thought of having that inside him made him moan of both pleasure and pain. Shikamaru sat next to Sasuke and kissed his confused lips, sucking the lower lip a bit harder than he was supposed to.

He took Sasuke's hand in his and placed it on his cock. Just feeling Sasuke's hands around his hardness made him want to come. Sasuke's touch was careful and gentle. His hand was smaller than Shikamaru's, less calloused and softer. Most of all it was the hand of Uchiha Sasuke.

Shikamaru lay down next to Sasuke, the opposite way than the Uchiha boy. He lowered his head to kiss the angular hip bones before touching Sasuke's erection with his lips. Sasuke's back arched as Shikamaru took him deeper in his mouth. He ran his tongue across the gentle tip, sucking the hard flesh softly. He felt Sasuke's hands work with his erection but the warm hands were soon replaced with the hot lips and gentle tongue.

It was Shikamaru's turn to arch his back and almost lose his mind. Either Sasuke had done this before or he was a natural cock-sucker. Shikamaru forgot to breathe as he concentrated on the smooth and careful but still strong and demanding mouth work of Sasuke. The way the boy used his tongue was something Shikamaru never thought of existing. And how deep did he go? He saw himself disappear almost entirely to Sasuke's mouth.

"Oh god, Sasuke..." he breathed and got in answer the look that would have made him come if he had only allowed himself to. His cock dove to Sasuke's mouth to the hilt and Sasuke closed his eyes, his cheeks flushed and sweaty, his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead.

Shikamaru went back to his work with Sasuke's cock but felt he couldn't reach the level the said boy had in cock-sucking. It made him feel almost ashamed. But when he thought about it, Sasuke was the first guy he had ever been with. This was the first cock he had ever sucked, so maybe Sasuke would understand... He should know he had only been with girls.

Sasuke moaned and Shikamaru was about to scream of pleasure when he finally forced himself to let go of Sasuke's cock and pulled away from the divine mouth job Sasuke was giving him. He sat up and leaned to kiss Sasuke, this time even more fiercely than before. He climbed over Sasuke and positioned himself between the boy's spread legs.

"You... got any lube?" Shikamaru asked. He didn't expect Sasuke would keep any in his bedside drawer but he thought it would be good to ask.

"There's Vaseline under the bed, in a... beauty box", Sasuke whispered. He watched as Shikamaru raised a brow but didn't ask any troublesome questions about a beauty box.

Shikamaru found the Vaseline – among a bunch of hair styling products – and after taking his place between Sasuke's spread legs he covered his cock with the said stuff. He watched Sasuke's face tense as he placed his cock at his entrance and let it press against the tight hole.

Sasuke bit his lower lip as Shikamaru pushed inside him, slowly, carefully. Once he was buried inside Sasuke, he leaned to kiss Sasuke and after that biting his neck a little before starting to pull out slowly and then back in. Sasuke's back arched when Shikamaru found his rhythm and hit the sweet spot inside him a couple of times.

"You are a ghetto ice princess, Sasuke. After freezing in the cold, here you are, being fucked by a stranger who just happened to offer you a cigarette", Shikamaru whispered in Sasuke's ear and made him moan at the words. Dirty talk had always worked with the girls, so why wouldn't it work with Sasuke?

"And that makes you..?" Sasuke whispered, his words disappearing in a scream as Shikamaru hit his sweet spot dead on. His arms that were wrapped around Shikamaru's neck lost their grip and he ended up grabbing the sheets.

"That makes me the luckiest man in the world", Shikamaru breathed, feeling his orgasm get closer on every thrust; Sasuke's mouth job had been almost too effective. "Just imagine yourself here. A blushed dark-haired ice princess, hands clenching the sheets when some random guy is fucking you in your oh so tight ass."

Sasuke moaned at the words and it didn't help that Shikamaru decided to give some attention to Sasuke's cock with his right hand.

"You never thought it would be me, making you feel like this?" Shikamaru breathed in Sasuke's ear and licked the lobe. "You never thought you'd have my cock in your ass and making you scream of pleasure." Shikamaru changed the angle a little so that he hit Sasuke's prostate and made him moan and scream. "You never thought we would end up like this, didn't you?"

"No", Sasuke breathed. He thrust his hips against Shikamaru's hand and felt his orgasm get closer and closer the stronger the hand massaged him. "I never thought you'd make me come."

Shikamaru grinned and increased his pace. From Sasuke's face he could tell the Uchiha boy wouldn't last much longer. A couple of well-aimed thrusts, deep and hard ones made Sasuke arch his back almost grotesquely and moan one final time spurting his hot white come on Shikamaru's hand and his own stomach.

The sight of Sasuke covered in his own come was too much for Shikamaru to take and he finally allowed himself release. He shot his seed inside Sasuke almost violently, pushing deep and hard, having an orgasm that lasted at least twice as long as the ones he had had before.

He collapsed over Sasuke, trying to catch his breath before lifting his gaze to meet Sasuke's flushed face and trying to actually understand what he had just done. He pulled out of Sasuke and lay down next to him. Sasuke picked the blanket from the floor and pulled it over them both.

"I... I never thought I'd be doing that with you", Shikamaru whispered as Sasuke placed his head on his shoulder. He licked his lips and kissed Sasuke's forehead. He wrapped his arms around Sasuke and pulled him closer.

His ice princess was warm now.

*The End*
退屈な星が狂々回る merry go round
Just a Fuckin' class hero ON THE BEACH
Rinde
fakkuoshimashita
fakkuoshimashita
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rinde »

Oh my lord....

Miten tätä ei olla kommentoitu? God.... yks kauneimpia koskaan lukemiani. Käännytit mut just ShikaSasuun. Seriously, kiitos miljoonasti tästä...
Kuva
someting something AIRSPACE

Enter the Lair
Y.S.A.K
DevA
Wani
Genin
Genin
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Wani »

Äy, Mun piti tähän jo eilen kommentoida.

*palvoo* Aivan mahatava fic!
Ensiks ajattelin että Shikamaru X Sasuke.. No way..
Mutta tuo paritushan on ihan mahtava!
Hihittelin yksikseni tätä lukiessa. x3
Kuva
Y.S.A.K
Mirha
Mindfuck
Mindfuck

Viesti Kirjoittaja Mirha »

Hee, kiitos kommenteista ^^ Olin jo unohtanut että olen tämänkin postannut tänne.

Voisin kirjoittaa lisää tällaisia crack-parituksia (Yondaime/Hayate on toinen sellainen mitä ei ole liiemmälti näkynyt ja jota olen kirjoittanut, samoin kuin Yondaime/Kakashi ja Kotetsu/Izumo) jos aikaa ja ideoita olisi, nämä on aika viihdyttäviä juttuja loppujen lopuksi ^^ Pitää ensin saada yksi Uchihacest-ikuisuusprojekti valmiiksi ja katsella sitten mitä kirjoittelisi. Tosin olen muistaakseni sanonut että jätän fanfictionin rauhaan LMR:n jälkeen.

Mutta voin kyllä sanoa että tämä on yksi kauneimpia ficcejä mitä olen ikinä kirjoittanut ^^
Viimeksi muokannut Mirha, To Maalis 02, 2006 00:24. Yhteensä muokattu 2 kertaa.
Rinde
fakkuoshimashita
fakkuoshimashita
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rinde »

Oih...

kiitos tuosta linkistä. Luin yhdessä yössä kaikki valmiit kappaleet ja rakastan tarinaa... Voi voi.
Kuva
someting something AIRSPACE

Enter the Lair
Y.S.A.K
DevA
Vastaa Viestiin